We will be offering a variety of Kentucky vacation packages and travel specials for your romantic weekend getaways. Some of our vacation packages will coincide with area events such as the Kentucky Derby and Breeders Cup .
MURDER MYSTERY WEEKEND EXTRAVAGANZA
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL WEEKEND?
Come join us @ Bluegrass Country Estate Bed and Breakfast for a fabulous and fun filled weekend with your friends! Requires minimum of 4 couples and we will set it all up for you -- a weekend you won't forget and will be talking about for years to come! This is a blast and a great way to spend time with friends!
- 2 nights @ exquisite horse farm
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- Murder mystery and treasure hunt
- Dinner Saturday night
$500 per couple
5 rooms available, bring your own party
Call (502) 222-2009 for more detail and to book this fabulous weekend
Kentucky Derby 2014/2015
We were totally booked for 2014 but just had 2 rooms open up; the Filly and Run for the Roses rooms. This is a great opportunity to join us this year but if you can't come in 2014 and are planning to come in 2015 you will want to book early as we are generally booked by Derby prior year. Come join us for this special Kentucky Event! If you want the full experience, come stay with us in horse country on a beautiful Country Estate. Like most inns and hotels, we offer our accommodations in specially priced packaged promotions.
We have packaged a three-night stay which includes:
- Delicious breakfast each morning
- Cocktails and Kentucky Barbecue by the pool on Thursday night
- Special Derby remembrance gifts
- Opportunity to watch some of the up and coming Thoroughbreds train in the morning at a local farm
- And of course, all of the amenities you have been reading about…
- Watch the Derby re-run in the full-room Theater
- Take a dip in the pool or relax in our hot tub
- Use the exercise room or take a stroll along all of the other horse farms
- Or just simply, relax, read a book or do nothing!
Rates for this package are:
$1800 for the “Run for the Roses” and Filly (Philly) rooms
$2000 for the “Ascot” and “Turf” rooms
$2200 for the “Steeplechase Suite”
Plus applicable sales and occupancy tax (10%)
We request a 50% deposit at the time of booking with the balance due by January 31, 2014 for Derby and June 30, 2014 for Breeders Cup. Cancellations up to that date will be refunded less $100 to cover re-booking and credit card processing fees provided we can re-book the room(s). Booking beyond January 31 require full non-refundable payment, at the time of reservation. We accept Mastercard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
We hope to be your hosts for Derby and/or Breeders Cup! Our previous guests have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.